Friday, October 2, 2009

T.O.S.S.

SOOO UMM YEA:so recently, i been goin through some major changesi moved outta my mothers casai move to another stateim in the process of gettin this apt jointi regained some friendsi lost a fewive had my heart brokenive found genuine happinessrandom shitbut i was just thinkin that somebody told me not too long ago that in lifethere are dubsand there are ellssooo with that being said i started to thinkwtf does this mean and how would this apply 2 my life???i feel like im "T.O.S.S."TIRED OF STUPID SHITif u wasnt aware these are just random thoughtsi have ADDtoday i was thinkin that i might have a lil bit of OCD toothe money i get has to be all facing the same way and flat befor i can put it in the drawer....i gotta fold a peice of paper 3x before i put it in the drop safei gotta touch the roof when i run a yellow lighti gotta clean the room before i go to bed or i cant sleepKINDA STRANGELMBMO= LAUGHIN MY BOOTY MEAT OFFPEOPLE BE LIKE:you look like Lauren Londonwho's Kekowhere you fromI BE LIKE:oh... ok...(lol)uhh duhhh meWALDORFim tired of niggas for realplease STOP tryin to get at me on face book...especially if by chance you notice im in a relationship wit someonethen i damn sure aint trynna talk to uDONT:chat box mesend me a messagecatch me on the street talkin bout we facebook friendstry 2 get my friends to get at me for yoube a stalkerif i dont reply to u the first time thats not an invite to hit me up tomorrow... lmbmosome nigga asked me if i was mean the other day...WHAT KINDA QUESTION IS THAT...hell yea i am...lmbmowho dosnt like to laugh???ur weirdrandom ass thoughts liiikesooo appearently i been away from home tooo long and no longer get the LINGO??!?!?! FUNNY...some terms i just learned about:the baitsomething slightstamppedho-ingdugmoethat beckypokerfaceect....some real random ass lingo... my lil sister just told me:Kinnedy is not here right now,leave a message @ the beep.BEEEEEEEEEP!!!!how rude right? she only 6yrs old...she one of those kids who would get in trouble for havin a smart mouth wit the teacheri feel myself gettin mad about a lot of things lately.....soo theres this guy... ( lol @ Keeara)ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.......my turtle is getting tooo big...it needs a bigger tank...dang...im always buyin somethingyo i hate when people say to me:SO YOU COOK??? WHATS UR SPECIALTY?or DO YOU WATCH HELLS KITCHEN???orI LIKE THE FOOD NETWORK TOO!!!lmbmo... i have this problem where people talk and i really dont care sooo i tune out...most of the time its subconsciousunententionalthese words are prolly spelled wrong... ( i need my spell check NIK NIK)if hate is a strong wordis love even stronger???justa thought?thoght about it and the dub was meeting you and us developin this bond... major dubthe ell is this apart time thata we are forced to take... major ellequal yet opposite... Jim Crow... lolHOW I BE RAPPIN PEOPLE UP:i tell him... OK BABY I SEE U!!!linnete: ARRRRRRRRR MATEY!!!abena (pinto) be liiiike.....AUNT KRYSTAL....i be like ....DHAEJA!!!!!wendy williams is on...HOW U DOIN???i be like Wyns...HEY BOOOAysha: HEY KAKS... i heart her...loljaY: UHH NIGGA U GAY... i be textin people :oh okokey dokei supposelmbmoyeasomething slightholahiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiipoint blank perioddont judge mei know rightliikeomgwordhard out in these streetsawwwwclownsooo sillyEWWWWW NIGGAaiighty thenFUCK YO COUCHummmmmmmmmmmnighty-o or nite nite

No comments:

Post a Comment